Thursday, August 18, 2011

Travel status

Currently in London at an internet cafe with other travellers sitting all around me from various parts of the world. I am pretty tired as I am unable to sleep on flights, unless I have a window seat to lay my head against otherwise I am unable to get comfortable. I think I slept 1 hour on the plane in total. Since I have been carrying my 3 suitcases around the airport and up the stairs in the hotel, I am really tired! After I get to the final destination I will have D post a picture with me and all my luggage. It is quite amusing or embarrassing depending on who you talk to. My siblings keep insisting that travelling with a fanny-pack is never cool. So I am not travelling with one fanny pack no instead I have two fanny packs for this journey!

Tomorrows day may start off more hurried and difficult than today did unless I meet some people who are going the same flight path then it may be a bit simpler. The morning begins at 5:00am. I'll arrive in Togo tomorrow at around dinner time...

No comments: