Monday, September 26, 2011

Cute things they say

"Ms.K that flower in your hair is lovely and you are lovely." 5 year old girl in my year 1 class

"Ms.K I still remember what you taught us in class and I taught it to my brother too. If he is too noisy I say 1-2 he goes eyes on you. I say 3-4 he says talk no more." older sister in year 3

"Ms. K my foots just had to dance." 4 year old preschooler describing what happened while he was walking into the music room and I had fiddle music playing in the background.

"I didn't know which song to pick because there were so many good ones, so I brought 5 of them" year 8 student for music analysis project

"Ms.K why do all Canadian women have a different last name than their husbands? That doesn't ever happen in Nigeria!" year 9 student after he found out I was married and my husband had a completely different last name.

No comments: