Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sooo...

I had my interview with the one school today. We had to rearrange this interview numerous times due to terrible internet connection, no internet, no phone and then a broken mic. The buildup leading to this school was quite intense.

Overall the interview went pretty good. I was asked similar questions to other interview like 'Tell me about yourself' 'Tell me about your music background' etc.

At the end of the hour long interview I was offered the job. I was taken a back as usually there is a bit more wait time involved but the offer came anyways. We have until May 1st to answer. Right now I am still in a daze. Africa really could be a reality this upcoming year. It would be in West Africa which would mean I would need to improve my french. A music/ primary teacher position would be an ideal choice wouldn't it? Being as music is something I love and being in a classroom part time would be fantastic as well.

Decisions, Decisions. Now begins the research. Well not quite right now as I still have to finish my final presentation for university in the next few days...

No comments: