Sunday, February 6, 2011

Life in a Nutshell

School is going well. I am really enjoying my grade 4/5 class. The kids are so much fun to be around and at times it feels like I am learning mroe from them then they could ever learn from me. They challenge me constantly to think in new ways and present information differently so they remain engaged. I love the challenge of it. I love how each day is different. There is no getting bored as the day flies by to quickly for that. In fact, it's hard to believe how quick this practicum is moving. In less than 4 weeks I will be finished practicum with only one large research project standing between me and graduation! The date for university grad is June 10th.

Still waiting to hear back from Kenya. Will let you know as soon as I know what's going on.

No comments: