Sunday, November 21, 2010

Projects & Applications

I started off with 33 at the beginning of the semester and am now down to seven. Seven over the next ten days of school. Hard to believe in ten days the university classes part of my life will be finished (well for now anyways). D has been so good to me. I feel quite stressed out because of the lack of sleep and mental exhaustion of plowing through these remaining projects.

I will be sending off applications throughout this upcoming week. Some of them have been quite intense having mini interview like questions that have required quite a bit of time to formulate the best answers. Other applications only require a cover letter and resume.

If I get accepted into one of the schools it would mean I would have to leave for Africa in mid July at the latest. So we will see what happens.

No comments: